Blue Mountain Dreams | Georgia
About this listing
Blue Mountain Dreams
Click here or the Book Now button to see updated pricing & availability. Clicking the Book Now Button will take you directly to Airbnb where you can book directly.
Amenities include 4 bedrooms (8 beds which includes 3 King sized beds!), 3 bathrooms, in addition, step into an oasis of relaxation with multiple lounge areas outside where you can enjoy seasonal views of the North Georgia’s mountains, soak in the hot tub or experience the beautiful grounds with the warm fire pit . Whether you’re looking to kick back on the swing daybeds or enjoy some time outside by the propane grill; this escape offers everything you need and so much more ! The professionally decorated spacious rooms provide privacy so everyone can have their own space without feeling too far away from each other.
BOOK YOUR FUTURE MEMORIES HERE!
Be our guest and enjoy the high end amenities such as public goods toiletries, ultra soft linens and towels, and professionally designed décor throughout this luxuriously appointed home.
When you walk through the authentic hand carved wooden door into this masterfully crafted abode, your senses will be overwhelmed with the unique architectural touches that make it unlike any other cabin out there while your eyes are sure to escalate toward the expansive seasonal Blue Mountain views or the private frontage of the Cohutta Wilderness. The open floor plan consists of a vaulted ceiling living and kitchen area where ample space is given to feel at ease and enjoy warm feelings within these walls as if they were home sweet home (but better). Luxuriate on the sectional sofa and catch up with your favorite shows on the 43” smart Roku-enabled TV.
Blue Ridge Georgia Cabin Rental
With a kitchen that’s fully equipped, cooking your own meal is convenient and easy. The kitchen has a gas range, Keurig machine with both carafe and single-serve options, toaster, mixer, blender, crockpot and more!
The exterior of this beautiful home is beyond perfect for entertaining. Relax overlooking a priceless seasonal view of the rolling mountain range on one of the two spacious decks. During meal time, throw some burgers or steak on the propane grill with friends or family members on the patio. In warmer months, lean back in front of a massive stacked stone outdoor gas fire place. Lounge on our soft day swing beds or gather around the outdoor fire pit with a cup of hot cocoa or a bag of marshmallows for roasting and reminiscing. When the sun starts to set, you can enjoy your luxurious 6 person hot tub and have the wilderness as your backdrop.
Pet friendly cabins Georgia
The den is the perfect spot to get away from it all. With an amazing gas fireplace, Amazon Fire 65” TV, and foosball game table. You can also quench your thirst at the wet bar.
You deserve a break after all those fun days together. When it’s time for bed, there will be ultra soft linens awaiting you! Three of the bedrooms boast magnificent king beds while the fourth has two twin bunk beds.
Why should you stay :
• From the hustle and bustle of downtown Blue Ridge, you can escape to a more serene setting. Located about 15-20 minutes away, this gated community offers privacy for those who need it while still being close enough that convenience is an option if one desires!
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, Gas Range
• Keith Sumner Custom Log Home. Keith is one of the premier builders in North Georgia
• Dining Area with Seating for 10 at the Breakfast Bar Island and table on the same floor.
• Living Room with high ceilings, stacked stone gas fireplace and 43″ Flat Panel Smart TV (Roku-enabled)
• A master suite that will make you never want to leave! The en-suite bathroom has everything from multiple shower heads to a stunning stone waterfall (a Keith Sumner signature feature)! The en-suite also has double vanities and loads of countertop and cabinet space. You can walk out to the patio via a private entrance and jump right into the hot tub if you would like too from this bedroom. There is a massive walk in closet as well.
• The second bedroom located in the loft offers a king sized bed with memory foam mattress for those long nights of peaceful rest. A work space situated in this room allows you to work in peace without distractions. There’s also enough room to host another person with their own queen sized mattress, if they choose. There is an en-suite full bathroom with Tub/Shower combo.
North Georgia Cabin Rental
• The third bedroom is located on the lower level and boasts another king sized bed with a traditional spring mattress and views of the wilderness.
• The fourth and final bedroom boasts two twin bunk beds, each with 10” memory foam mattresses.
• The third bath is located on the lower level, complete with a single vanity and large, stone shower.
• WiFi (30Mbps download speed)
• Maytag front load washer and dryer. There is a unique built in ironing board and pullout drying surface.
• Half bath is located within the mudroom, adjacent to the main floor living area
• High chair
• The recreation area with the foosball game is a great spot to enjoy some friendly competition, while others can relax in front of the gas fireplace. In addition, there’s a 65” 4K flat screen FireTV with a Bose bluetooth sound bar, in case music is your preferred form of entertainment. There is a wet bar with a mini fridge and microwave.
Luxury North Georgia cabin rental
• OUTSIDE Amenities :
• Double swing bed with ample seating
• Stacked-stone Gas Burning Fireplace
• 6 Person Lounge-style Hot Tub
• Fire Pit with Adirondack chairs
• Spacious and private yard
• Propane grill
• Bistro Table and chairs
• Two Lounge Chaises
• THINGS TO DO :
• Cartecay Vineyards
• Mercier Orchards
• Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad
• Swan drive in Theater
• Rent a Pontoon/Canoe/Kayak/Paddleboard at Lake Blue Ridge
• Oboe Rafting
• Miniature Golf
Clean linens – Two towels (body, hand, washcloth) per person will be left out for use.
Start-up supply (for the first day or two) of paper products, trash bags, soaps, and basic cleaners.
A fully-equipped kitchen for preparing and serving meals.
We suggest Guest(s) bring personal grooming items, grocery items, specialty items and any unique or important items vital to your vacation.
Georgia cabin rental
Guest Rental Agreement must be signed prior to occupancy.
Initial supply (First day or two) of-
coffee and non-dairy creamer – to get you through the first day if you haven’t stopped at the store yet!
pot holders and trivets
salt, pepper, and an assortment of spices/seasonings
shampoo & conditioner
hand soap and dish soap
Please consider bringing: cooking oils and spices, coffee/cream/sweeteners (both Keurig and drip coffee appliances available), extra trash bags/paper towels/toilet paper/etc. to ensure a comfortable stay
Cabins in Georgia
-No outside music or loud noise after 10 pm, please be respectful to our kind, full time resident neighbors
-House is on septic, only flush toilet paper and natural waste
-You understand that you may get a visit from the friendly neighborhood dog
-No smoking (of ANY kind) inside or on decks, you will forfeit $500 of your deposit to cover the additional cleaning fee
-AC should not be set lower than 68 degrees in the summer, setting it lower could result in the unit freezing. With such high ceilings, the upstairs will get warmer in the late afternoon. We’ve updated all fans through the house, please use them!
-Ensure that grill propane tank is only on while in use. When you are finished cooking, please turn it off.
-Fireplace is closed from May 1 – September 30.
North GA cabin rental
You will see insects – leaving the windows and doors closed will help with this. You may see bears, snakes, bob cats, and other wild animals outside. Wild animals can be dangerous. Do not leave food outside or you will encourage them to pay you a visit!
-As noted above we will send the Access Code prior to the day of your arrival. Check In Times start at 4pm . Please, do NOT arrive at the property early unless management has approved an early Check-In as it puts undue pressure on our cleaners and sanitation team and may delay your access.
-If our cleaning and sanitation team finishes early we will always let you know as soon as the home is available.
-Once inside we recommend you take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the house .
-Brian and I would really appreciate if you could share your instaworthy moments! #dreamyvistas
And we would love if you can tag us when sharing adventures from your stays @dreamyvistas
We have thought of everything to provide you a quality vacation experience that exceeds your expectations. Call or text us to learn more !
Tags: North Georgia cabin rental, Blue Ridge cabin rental, pet friendly cabins Georgia, pet friendly cabins in Georgia
- ID: 7522
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Type: Entire Place / Cabin
- night: $345.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Area
- Barbeque Utensils
- Bed Linens
- Board Games
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Childrens Dinnerware
- Cleaning Products
- Dedicated Workspace
- Dishes & Silverware
- EV Charger
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire pit
- First Aid Kit
- Full Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot tub
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Pet friendly
- Propane Grill
- Shower Gel
- Smart Lock
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Mountain View
- Park View
Hosted by Cabin Connoisseur
- Super Host
- Profile Status
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- 8 Guests
- A-frame Cabin, Cabin
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests